US CONNECTED FAMILIES
International American families are wildly under-served by a wealth management industry that has become ever more provincial.
We have built the US Family Office specifically to help these families co-ordinate their global wealth from a financial planning, investment management and tax reporting perspective.
Partner & Head of US Family Office
The US Family Office specialises in helping international Americans organise their affairs into a coherent global strategy, invest their assets for preservation and growth within the various regulatory frameworks and provide clear and concise reporting.
Our all-encompassing financial planning process concentrates on both tax optimisation investment strategies and tax efficient structuring.
We organise and manage our clients’ worldwide assets, delivering a coherent and global wealth and investment strategy.
- US/UK/EU tax efficient financial planning
- US/UK/EU pension planning
- Using US foreign tax credits
- Tax planning opportunities
- Estate planning opportunities
- Access to credit facilities
- Philanthropy and grants
Our clients’ portfolios are managed to achieve their long-term goals in-line with their risk tolerance.
- US-compliant investment strategies
- Multi-currency investing
- Multi-strategy and multi-asset class portfolios
- Focus on capital preservation
We provide consolidated reporting across all our clients’ UK, US, European and offshore assets.
- US calendar year reporting
- UK and Europe fiscal year reporting
- Separation of short and long-term gains
- 1099, 3520, FBAR information
- £/$ FX gains and losses
The US Family Office Team
A United Approach Podcast
Robert Paul, Partner and Head of the US Family Office, speaks with professionals who specialise in supporting international Americans.