At London & Capital our advisors take the time to get to know each of our clients, to understand their goals and work collaboratively to achieve them.
They will be expected to:
- Develop long term relationships with new clients, with a view to provide strategic wealth planning over their lifetimes.
- Work towards a trusted adviser status, sitting at the heart of our clients’ financial affairs, managing the relationship with advisers; including trustees, custodians, lawyers and accountants.
- Build a network of introducers in your specialism.
- Construct a business plan aligned to business goals to ensure structure to your approach and appropriate resources and support are utilised.
- Communicate effectively with all colleagues, with a proactive approach to deliver client's objectives.
- Maintain your knowledge of the industry, market and technical developments.
- Ensure regulatory obligations are maintained with a continuous focus on self-development.