LIKELY POLITICAL MAKEUP OF WASHINGTON: ELECTION OUTCOME REMAINS TOO CLOSE TO CALL
- The failure of either party to get a clean sweep will hamper new policy initiatives
- If President Trump stays in power, basic policy agenda will remain as it has been
- Fiscal loosening will still be on the agenda but a large package is now unlikely and tax hikes are less likely
- A shift in trade talk with global partners – a less aggressive tone is likely with Biden
- Refocus on global partnership – no change under Trump
To read the full article, please click here.
Disclaimer: The value of investments and any income from them can fall as well as rise and neither is guaranteed. Investors may not get back the capital they invested. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The material is provided for informational purposes only. No news or research item is a personal recommendation to trade. Nothing contained herein constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice.
Copyright © London and Capital Asset Management Limited. London and Capital Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN, with firm reference number 143286. Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 02112588. London and Capital Wealth Advisers Limited is authorised and regulated by both by the Financial Conduct Authority of 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN, with firm reference number 120776 and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of 100 F Street, NE Washington, DC 20549, with firm reference number 801-63787. Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 02080604.